Blueberries and Yogurt Popsicles
- 1 container of non-fat, plain yogurt (1lt.)
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- 6 packets of Splenda or Stevia.
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Popsicle molds.
- Blend half of the yogurt with the blueberries and three packets of Splenda o Stevia.
- Mix the other half with the other three packets and the vanilla.
- Pour a little of the yogurt with berries in each mold and then a little of the vanilla one.
- Freeze popsicles until they harden.
Note: Ask your therapist if you are not sure if an ingredient is permitted or not in your customized food guide.