Breaded Chicken with Lemon and Garlic
- Canola oil in spray
- ½ cup grated or crumbled pork skins
½ teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon Lemon-pepper
¼ cup of lemon juice
2 tablespoons Canola oil
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Spray a shallow baking pan with spray.
- Combine the grated pork skins, garlic salt and lemon-pepper in a re-sealable bag.
- Mix the lemon juice and the oil into another re-sealable bag.
Add chicken to the bag containing the lemon juice mixture. Shake the chicken to soak. Place one chicken breast at the time in the bag with the dry mixture. Shake to cover. In the baking dish, place chicken in a single layer.
- Spray the top of the chicken with canola spray. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is not pink in the middle (165° F).
Goes well with a green leaves salad