- 2 lb. Tilapia fillets, cut in cubes
- Juice of 8 Limes
- 1 tbsp. coarse salt
- 5 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Pinch of oregano
- Place Tilapia in a bowl immersed in lime juice and salt and keep in the fridge for at least 8 hours or until it appears cooked.
- Once it’s ready, drain the juices and add the rest of the ingredients. Stir and that’s it!
- You can eat it as a dip with celery sticks, whole grain crackers, or a baked tostada depending on your food guide. Enjoy!
Note: Ask your therapist if you are not sure if an ingredient is permitted or not in your customized food guide.