Chicken Breaded with Pork-Skins
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 pound finely crushed pork-skins (approx. 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb)
- Heat oven to 400 ° F.
- Mix the cream and the lemon juice in a bowl, set apart.
- Combine pork crumbs and cheese in a separate bowl.
- Soak the chicken in the cream mixture and then in the crumbs so it is coated evenly on all sides. Place it in a baking pan on a single layer.
- Bake chicken 20 min. or until cooked (165° F)