Chicken with vegetables
- 2 lbs. of chicken breasts.
- 3 strips of bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 20 asparagus sticks cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 yellow squash, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, in strips
- 300 gr of white mushrooms cut in quarters
- 2 white onions, cut in thin wedges.
- Soy sauce to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Brown the chicken in a pan with a little oil
- Add the onion and Bacon (don’t cook for long). Season with salt, pepper and soy sauce
- Add the asparagus along with the red pepper, mushrooms, squash and chicken broth on top of the chicken.
- Cook on low heat for 20 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.