Grilled Chicken Breasts with Calabacita Squash
- 4 Chicken Breasts, boneless, skinless and previously grilled
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 cups of chopped calabacita squash (or zucchini)
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, add squash.
- Cook for 7 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Add the tomatoes, salt and pepper. Cook for 2 more minutes or until all is cooked.
- Pour over grilled chicken breasts