Herbs-and-Spices Infused Vinegar
- One cork-cap glass bottle.
- Vinegar (can be white or organic apple cider)
- A bunch of one or two of your favorite aromatic herbs (rosemary, basil, thyme, cilantro, parsley, etc) can be fresh or dry.
- Two cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 5 whole black peppercorns
- Simply add all ingredients into the bottle and let rest for several hours.
- Store it in your fridge and use it to add flavor to your salads, by itself or as a base for your favorite vinaigrettes!
Note: Ask your therapist if you are not sure if an ingredient is permitted or not in your customized food guide.