Mushroom and Tomato Frittata
- 20g unsalted butter.
- 200g Mushrooms, thickly sliced.
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into wedges.
- 4 eggs.
- 75g mature cheddar, coarsely grated.
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Add the sliced mushrooms and tomato wedges, and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes until tomato is just softened.
- Lightly beat eggs with 1 tablespoon water in a large bowl. Stir in cheese, parsley, and the mushroom and tomato mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray a 9-inch baking pan and fill with the egg mixture
- Bake for 30 minutes or until browned and set. Let cool, cut in wedges and serve.