Pizza Dough without Flour
[2 SMALL PIZZAS]
- 2 Cups. of cauliflower finely chopped or shredded (only the florets).
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. oregano
- ½ tsp. Garlic finely chopped
- Olive oil or spray
- Preheat oven 380°F.
- Cook the cauliflower in a bowl in the microwave for 7 minutes.
- Let cool down for 10 minutes.
- Add cheese, egg, oregano and garlic and mix.
- Divide the mix into two, form the circles and place them on a baking sheet
- Cover with olive oil or spray.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes until golden.
- Add tomato sauce, more cheese and your favorite toppings and broil in low for 1-3 minutes or until added cheese is melted (Keep an eye on it as it can get burned fast).