Portobello Mushroom Pizzas
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 leek, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 leaves of fresh basil, chopped
- e with fresh chopped parsley. Ready to serve J
- Grated parmesan or part-skim mozzarella cheese (depending on the food guide you are currently following)
- Fresh parsley
- Olive oil
- Heat up about 2 table spoons of olive oil, add onion and stir until it’s slightly brown. Add the tomatoes, garlic, leek, and pinch of salt. Sauté the ingredients until the tomatoes are soft. Squeeze about 1 table spoon of fresh lemon juice over the ingredients. Add basil.
- Spray olive oil on a baking sheet and place the mushrooms on the sheet with the bottom side up.
- Add the mixed ingredients from the sauce pan into each mushroom and top with grated cheese. Place the baking sheet into the preheated oven and bake for 12 minutes at 400F