Sugar Free Gelatin with Fresh Berries
- 1 package of sugar-free, strawberry gelatin.
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries, previously washed.
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries, previously washed.
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries, washed and cut in 4ths lengthwise.
- Make gelatin, following the instructions on the box.
- Once the mix of gelatin and water is cold, add all fruits mix evenly, divide in four small bowls and place in the fridge until it hardens (about 4 hours).
- To serve them: submerge each bowl carefully in hot water until levels of water and gelatin are the same for about 30 seconds. Cover bowl with a flat plate, flip it over.
- You can decorate it with fresh mint leaves.
Note: Ask your therapist if you are not sure if an ingredient is permitted or not in your customized food guide.