- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 Tbsp. coriander (cilantro)
- 1.5 oz of tequila
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 lbs. of Skinless and boneless chicken breasts (can be flattened)
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200oC degrees Celsius (400oF)
- In a large baking pan mix all ingredients except for the chicken and the cheese, once you have the mixture add chicken and rub mixture over it.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Take out of the oven and immediately add the grated cheese
Serve with steamed vegetables like broccoli, asparagus, spinach or squash.