- 5 good looking tomatoes, cut off a slice from the top and empty the insides
- 2 cans of tuna in water.
- 2 stems of celery finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. of white onion, finely chopped
- 6 pitted olives, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp. of mayonnaise
- Juice of 1 lime
- Mix the tuna, celery, onion, olives, mayonnaise, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Stuff tomatoes with the mix.
- Leave in the fridge for at least one hour. Enjoy!
Note: Ask your therapist if you are not sure if an ingredient is permitted or not in your customized food guide.