Turkey and Egg Cups
- (2 Servings)
- 4 1-oz slices deli-fresh, all-natural, low-sodium turkey breast
- 2 Tbsp. shredded low-fat old cheddar cheese.
- ½ cup finely chopped green onion
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parchment paper
- Muffin baking cups/tray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut parchment paper into 4 4-inch squares. Arrange 1 piece of parchment in each of 4 muffin cups.
- Place 1 slice of turkey breast over of parchment in each cup, using fingers to line cups with turkey. Divide cheese and onion evenly among cups, then break 1 egg into each. Sprinkle evenly with pepper.
- Bake on middle rack of oven for 18 to 20 minutes, depending on desired firmness of yolk.
- Recipe inspired from: www.cleaneatingmag.com
Note: Ask your therapist if you are not sure if an ingredient is permitted or not in your customized food guide.