Yogurt and Cucumber Dip
- 1 (16 ounce) container Greek plain yogurt1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lay grated cucumber on a plate lined with paper towel; allow to drain 1 to 2 hours.
- Combine the drained yogurt, cucumber, garlic, parsley, mint, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Note: Ask your therapist if you are not sure if an ingredient is permitted or not in your customized food guide.